Monday 25 June 2012

The Sun Shone For A Day.


Shirt - Primark // Jeans - Topshop // Shoes - Office 
Bag - Mulberry // Watch - Michael Kors // Necklace - H&M

Hey Lovelies,

A quickie outfit post for you! 

This picture was taken last week during the brief moment of sun we were graced with here in London. I know we say it every year but seriously, this is mean to be summer, somebody please take me back to Turkey! In fact, this time last week we were at the airport waiting to come home :( where does the time go!!!?

I had a bit of a splurge over the weekend and actually filmed a little haul video of my buys, as it made more sense than taking photos of everything, so I'm going to post that at some point this week.

For now though I'm going to pop in my Gossip Girl season 2 box set and watch with some cookies and wine. Yaay me :) hope you're having as crazy a night as I am!

Love Keeks xo


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig