Tuesday 19 June 2012

Some Holiday Snaps.















 Hello again my lovelies!

I got back from a fab holiday last night/early this morning and I wanted to get straight back into blogging so I thought what better than to share a few snaps!

Me and the boyfriend went to Turkey for a week and it was the best; the weather, the resort, everything was spot on and just what we needed. But because of how relaxed I was, I got a bit lax on the camera front and took hardly any pictures, then the night before we went on our only excursion to Kayakoy, I dropped and broke my camera, resulting in us having to use my iPhone for pics :(

Anywho, I thought I'd share with you the few photos I have of the trip and the excursion we went on to Kayakoy which was beautiful.

I definitely want to go back to Turkey and experience more of it, perhaps to a city like Istanbul. Have any of you been to Turkey? Have you go any recommendations?

Love Keeks xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Kayakoy looks absolutely beautiful - I hope you had a wonderful holiday! I've never been to Turkey myself but I do want to go x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was! A bit of a hike to the top of the village but the view was worth it :) I had a lovely holiday, it was so needed! xxx

    ReplyDelete

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig