Wednesday 21 March 2012

Black&Beige





Jacket - Vintage // Vest - H&M // Jeans - Topshop // Necklace - H&M
Bag - Chanel // Ring - Topshop // Shoes - Office

This is probably the most put-together I’ve looked in yonks. I’ve had this jacket in the back of my wardrobe collecting dust for absolutely ages, just like this polka dot dress, it was my mums when she was younger, and she couldn’t bear to part with it, so since I still live at home, it just moved wardrobes. I haven’t really worn it because the sleeves are too short and it’s been too cold to wear them rolled up like they are here, and in previous years I never really felt mature enough to pull the tres sophisticated look off.

I teamed it with my brogues for a mannish punch to the outfit and added my beloved 2.55 to complete the tres chic-ness.

In other news I bought MAC studio fix fluid foundation to other day and I’m loving it so far, I’m definitely going to do a proper review of it very soon!

I’ve also been busy creating accounts for my blog, so you can:

Follow me with Bloglovin here

Follow me on Hellocotton here

Or fan me on Lookbook.nu here

Hope you guys are having a relaxed Wednesday evening,

Love Keeks xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig