Friday 25 November 2011

OOTD - Tassle Time


Waistcoat - New Look // Vest - H&M // Jeans - Topshop
Watch - Folli Follie // Stag Ring - Primark // Watch Ring - Accessorize
Rose Ring - Topshop

This is one of my favourite waistcoats to throw over a basic outfit, it jazz’s it up a treat. It’s a bit statment-y, yet super casual too, which I love.

I went for a quick spin around the Glades in Bromley this evening and picked up two treats that I will share with you all over the weekend!

This is an extra short blogpost today, I can hardly type with tiredness from research, reading etc… but expect a full on one on Sunday. Promise.

I’m off to eat Chinese and watch I’m a Celeb, happy times!

Love Keeks xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig