Monday 28 November 2011

H&M Spend.



Blouse & Fur Collar - H&M // Skirt - Asos
Jacket - Urbancode @ Asos // Bicycle Necklace - Accessorize
Cat Ears ring - Cheap Frills // Roses ring - Topshop

Ok, so it’s not exactly the weekend as I promised but it’s as close as I could get! Just wanted to show you a couple of bits I picked up at H&M at the end of last week.

The first is this black blouse, Which I think was just waiting for me! It’s sheer polyester (obvs you’d need to wear a black/pretty bra or vest underneath) with small, clear plastic buttons. When I saw it, it was just hanging up on the wrong rail and I couldn’t see where it originally came from. It' a size 16, and being a size 12 I wasn’t holding out much hope in the changing room. However, It fit just the way I wanted, as I prefer my blouses loose and long, and a size 12 would have been too snug and fitted. And this way I can wear it tucked into a skirt or shorts or over leggings without my tush hanging out! It was £14.99 and really reminders me of an American Apparel shirt which would cost twice the price.

The second thing I bought was this fur collar, and I love it! It was £12.99 and honestly livens up every outfit. I love the way it looks with my caramel leather jacket, it makes it seem that little bit more luxurious! If there was such a competition as ‘purchase of the month’, this would be a strong contender as, for £12.99 it really gives your wardrobe *cringe cliché alert* ‘a whole new lease of life’.

In other news, I bought my first Christmas presents yesterday, the countdown begins…

Love Keeks xo

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The coat looks great on you Keeks. I can't believe the black shirt is a size 16
    It looks great on you also (maybe I can get to wear it with a pretty pink bra!?!). I'm glad you've started off the Christmas shopping!! Was it my pressie??? I love the blog. Might have to pop down to H&M to bag a bargin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Keeks,
    I'm loving the bicycle necklace… you gonna make me do some online shopping lol.

    Please check out my blog and join (i will surely join yours!)
    http://artistryrefined.blogspot.com

    Thanks Sara

    ReplyDelete

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig