Tuesday 29 November 2011

Simple Storage.



Perspex Box - Muji

When I was out Christmas shopping over the weekend I popped into Muji to browse their storage section.

I’ve been looking for something to put my ever-growing jewellery collection in for a while. I have a necklace hanger that I got a couple of Christmases ago from my sister Debbie, but I needed something to put my rings and earrings in. I wanted something unfussy looking, as my bedside table is already full of elaborate items such as my lamp, mirror, cake stand and teapot.

I was hoping to find a Perspex box as I currently keep my make-up brushes in a clear sweet jar, so I thought it would look cute if they matched.

And low and behold I found the perfect little box and it was only £8.50! It’s so simple and unfussy, a perfect addition to my little table.

Have a fab night guys, I’m off to have a big ol' bubble bath.

Love Keeks xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig