Thursday 24 November 2011

Oh, Lola! And More...





As you may have already seen, I began to compile my Christmas list quite early this year compared to most other human, and on that list was Oh, Lola! by Marc Jacobs (you can see in this previous blogpost).

I fell in love with this perfume after rubbing a magazine that contained the sample on myself. I was hooked, I’d spray it on me whenever I walked past it in a department store and drop hints to my boyfriend about how amazing it smelt (went right over his head). When I was on my way to Barcelona, I was going to buy it in duty free but didn’t want to spend my travel money before I got there, and then our flight back was to Luton, the duty free was WHACK and they didn’t have it. Gutted.

Anyhow, uni life took over, books, food, travel, blah blah blah… equals not having money and it ending up on my Christmas list.

Howevs, my mum brought it back for me as a surprise after a trip and made a very happy Keeks! I love how fresh it smells, floral yet kind of fruity at the same time. Mmmmmm…

Also today Mumma Reid bought me this beaut from the chemist! I thought she picked it up in Boots or Superdrug, but nope it was from the bargain bin in the chemist. It’s exactly like the lovely shower gels from Philosophy but a fraction of the price and smells AMAZING! Exactly like raspberry sorbet. Wish I could do a scratch and sniff screen so you could experience it.

In other news, I gots my hair did on Monday and the last picture is to show you how truly lovely it is to feel my scalp again without any afro regrowth!

Love Keeks xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig