Monday 31 October 2011

All I Want For Christmas...

My lovely boyfriend asked me for my Christmas list at the end of last week and it basically sparked my super excitement for the season to be jolly! aka CHRISTMAS! The boyfriend and I get so psyched for this time of the year because his birthday is on Christmas day and mine is 4 days later on the 29th so December is really thee month for us!

The YSL ring is really just me trying my luck...

This is very much my condensed list as it also includes a guitar, a shopping spree in general, series 3&4 of The O.C, more MAC make up and a course of teeth whitening.

Has anyone else thought about Christmas pressies yet? Ahhh excitement!!

Happy Monday Evenin' Guys

Love Keeks xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig