Sunday 30 October 2011

Braid Lady.




I’m lucky enough to be the youngest of four siblings, with two big sisters and a big brother, which is great when it comes to been ‘there done that that’ advice and I literally learn things from them all the time.

My sisters and I have quite different style when it comes to fashion and beauty, however when my sister Debbie arrived this afternoon for Sunday dinner, I completely fell in love with her hairstyle.

She said that it was inspired by me because I nearly always wear a little plait at the front of my hair, but this style tops mine all day long!

I’ve seen one of my favourite bloggers Shirley (Meek n Mild) has done a blogpost about it here

Hope everyone’s having a lovely Sunday!

Love Keeks xo

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wow... I've featured in the best blog in town. Thanks sis. I was truly inspiresd by you as your hair always looks immaculate and your such a gorgeous young women (I'm learning so much from you). I'm looking forward to seeing this hair style on you (then I know I've truly made it as a fansionista Xx

    ReplyDelete

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig