Sunday 3 March 2013

Neon.



Outfit - All old and new Topshop // Bag - Zara 



Hey my lovelies!

Been uber quiet on the blogging front recently. Between having to read like 4 books a week for uni and and completely moving rooms at home (Hello en-suite shower) I've had no time to post! Boo! 

But hopefully I'm going to get back into the swing of things now. I permanently borrowed this speckled white and neon yellow jumper from my mum, which she nabbed in the Topshop sale. I love love love wearing it with all dark colours to seriously brighten up an outfit. 

In other news, I was thinking about doing a haircare video... maybe? Because it's something I've not spoken about on here before and thought it might interest at least one of you? 

Love Keeks xo







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig