Monday 18 March 2013

NOTD - Lilac Love



Rimmel London Professional Finish  - 312 Ultra Violet // Barry M Nail Paint - 308 Berry Ice Cream
Models Own Hed Kandi Nail Polish - Ibiza Mix // Seche Vite Top Coat


Hi Guys!

In the brief moment of spring sunshine we had I got all excited and painted my nails my favourite lilac-y pastel combo ever. I love the formula of these Rimmel nail polishes, they are quite chip resistant on their own but I put the Seche Vite top coat over the top for a really glossy finish. 

Now all I need is the Spring time weather to return... here's hoping!

Love Keeks xo


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is such a warm weather colour! I'm about to do my nails a dark greeney one... Still feeling wintery here xo

    ReplyDelete

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig