Wednesday 20 February 2013

The Green Coat.



Coat - Zara // Dress - Primark // Belt - Topshop
Necklace - H&M // Watch - Michael Kors 
Bracelet - ASOS

Hey Girlies,

Have you ever impulse bought something in the sale because it was such a bargain, and then never ever worn it? No? Stop lying!

I'm pretty sure most girls have, and for me that purchase was this coat. I got it back in last years January sales when Zara were more generous with their mark-downs and I believe it was around £20. I liked it enough to buy it, but evidently not enough to wear it; until now. I think must have just taken me a year to feel grown up enough to wear such a coat!

What's your least worn impulse sale purchase?

Love Keeks xo 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig