Monday 4 February 2013

Metal and Mint.





Top - H&M // Jeans - Topshop // Heels - ASOS
Bag - Vintage // Ring ASOS
Necklace - Topshop

Hello there lovies!

Long time no speak! I'm so annoyed as I was happily fulfilling my New Year's to do list which included blogging more often and then... BLAM! The internet cut out! But I'm back and I thought I'd show you my beautiful new heels. I bought them when ASOS was doing 25% off for students and seen as I'm not going to be a student much longer (sob sob) I thought I'd do a little shopping.

I fell in love with them almost immediately, it's the metal heel that sold them to me. They are so unlike me though. I don't think I've owned a pair of heels without any kind of platform; I normally go for a chunkier heel. But I'm so glad I bought these. They make me feel classy just looking at them.

 I envision wearing these on dates where the most walking that's involved is going to the car, then from the car to the restaurant then back to the car again as they aren't the comfiest.

Love Keeks xo

SHARE:

2 comments

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig