Monday 21 January 2013

Keeks Bakes: Vanilla Sponge.











Hey Girlies!

So apparently today was 'Blue Monday' - aka the saddest day of the year! So I couldn't think of a better excuse to post about cake. Ermmm... because everyone likes cake, right?

Today was pretty lazy for me, I was supposed to go and help my friend plan something but got to the station to find all the trains delayed or cancelled so instead I bought some Haribo Strawbs (they're the best sweets aren't they?) and stayed in all day. 

I baked this cake the other day with my very helpful little niece. We used the Hummingbird Bakery vanilla cupcakes recipe, just making a cake instead. It was super simple to make and I think it turned out pretty well, judging by the amount the boy scoffed.

Love Keeks xo 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Looks amazing, love the cute decoration!

    You have inspired me to make use of my Hummingbird Cake Days book :)

    Shanaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! and yaay I'm glad that I have :) happy baking xo

    ReplyDelete

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig