Friday 18 January 2013

Camo.




Jacket - Urban Outfitters // Top - Primark // Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Office (seen better in my last post here) // Bag - Mulberry
Bracelet - ASOS // Watch - Michael Kors // Ring - Topshop

Hey Girlies!

I'm trying to stick to my New Years 'to-do list' and blog twice a week this year so I thought I'd show you an absolute steal I picked up in the Urban Outfitters sale.

This jacket was originally £95. I don't think I would have bought it for that price, it's so thin! For £95 I would expect an almost Zara quality jacket. But when I looked at the sale tag and it said £20, I literally snatched it up! It's one of those jackets you can just throw over jeans and a tee to make an outfit. Love.

I also need to get another pair of these Topshop Jamie jeans, as I've been wearing these pretty much everyday. My Topshop spending ban will be temporarily be revoked. Dangerous.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Love Keeks xo

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love the jacket and t shirt. Incred price too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog. I really enjoyed looking through it. Come by mine and if you like it let's follow each other:)! Would love to stay in touch ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig