Monday 9 July 2012

What I Wore to Wireless!

Hey Guys! 

So on Saturday I went to Barclaycard Wireless festival in Hyde Park. I had been looking forward to it for what felt like so long, I literally can't believe it came and went so quickly :(

I went when Drake was the headliner and was not disappointed! He was A-Maaazing! I love him. It was pelting with rain but I actually think it just added to the atmosphere. Besides Drake, my other favourite acts of the day were Rita Ora, D'Bang, Josh Osho and Nicki Minaj.

I didn't taken any photos of the day itself (I know, fail) but before I went I made sure I took a picture of my outfit.



Nail Polish is 308 Berry Ice Cream by Barry M

I hadn't even realised until writing up this blogpost that my entire outfit is from Topshop! ('cept the Necklace which is from H&M, and the Converse obvs) How shameful. They were all bought at different times so it's not thaaaat bad, but still, yikes :/

And now can we all take a moment for my poor Converse...


:(

Did any of you lovelies go to Wireless festival? 

Love Keeks xo

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oh your converse! Glad you had a fab time x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I popped them in the wash today!x

      Delete
  2. woweee love your jacket! you look gorgeous :) hope your converse cleaned up alright ha! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! They've just about survived :) xx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig