Friday 6 April 2012

What I Wore to Work Experience: Day 3





Hey Guys! 

I can't believe I totally forgot to post this yesterday, I was distracted by my impossibly cute niece and nephew who were over when I got in from work experience. 

I also have some good news... Celebs on Sunday have asked me to come back and intern some more! Yippee! So I'll be going back next week for a couple days and in the summer once I'm done with uni. Everyone there is really lovely so I'm more than happy to go back! 

Outfit Breakdown

Shirt - Primark 
Vest - H&M
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Bank
Necklace - Accessorize
Bracelet - Accessorize

Spare a thought for me this Easter holiday weekend, while you're relaxing and stuffing yourself with chocolate I'll be behind a bar working. Sob sob.

Love Keeks xo



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig