Tuesday 10 April 2012

Revlon Lip Butters







I'm a sucker for blogger hype, and team that with the urge to try some new lip products, and the 3 for 2 deal on at Boots at the moment, this was bound to happen!

I caved and bought the much hyped Revlon Lip Butters. You see, they sounded like everything I'd love in a lip product - the colour from a lipstick and the moisture from a lip balm, it should have been a match made in heaven...

But really the lip butters are just a bit... blah.

Ok so there is a good colour variety and they swatch really well but, when I finally tried them on my lips the formula felt a bit tacky, even though it glided on well. They are the most confusing lipsticks ever!

I choose these three shades and one of them really doesn't suit me. I love the shade Lollipop but it's way too much of a bluey-pink for my skin tone so I had to say bye-bye to it and give it to mother. 

I think my biggest con is that they cling to dry lips, it's like your lips have to be in perfect condition for it to look good!

Overall I don't think they are a bad buy but I'm not raving about them. I think when a product is hyped up so much it's bound to disappoint slightly.

I will never ever give in to blogger hype again. I swear. (Until next time) 

Have any of you tried the Lip Butters? What do you think about them?

Love Keeks xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig