Monday 27 February 2012

Faux Carrie.



Skirt - H&M // Vest - Topshop (Old/Customised)
Denim Shirt - Primark // Necklace Topshop
Watch - Michael Kors // Shoes - Office

Hey girlies, just a quick outfit post for you, to show you what I wore in the sun on Saturday.

I had a day off but didn’t do anything really exciting and I didn’t wear these wedges, but I thought that they add a nice touch, to the outfit!

Can I just talk about this skirt for a moment please? I FRICKIN’ LOVE THIS SKIRT! It kind of reminds me of the Whistles Carrie skirt that everyone was rockin’ last summer that I really wanted but couldn’t quite part with the £125! (Now only £85 on ASOS link here). However this one is from H&M and was a steal at… drumroll please… £7.99! I absolutely love it and plan to wear it throughout summer (hurry up please!).

It has a black waistband thing that I tucked in, as it looked a bit much with a black crop top. I made this crop top by cutting through the middle of an old vest and tying it in a knot. Simples.

I cannot wait for summer, but for now, I have an assignment to write. So enjoy your night lovelies.

Love Keeks xo

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You look amazing here! Perfect!x
    And the skirt - what a barg <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! & I know, such a steal!x

      Delete

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig