Saturday 25 February 2012

Bourjois Boutique



This blog post is veryoverdue, but I won’t make any waffle-y excuses, I’ll just get stuck in.

So last week Sunday my friend and I popped along to the Bourjois Boutique, which was a little pop-up shop for London Fashion Week held on the top floor of Beach Blanket Babylon in Shoreditch, a lovely cocktail lounge/restaurant. We arrived at about 12.45 and were greeted with a goody bag and a slip, that you wrote the products you wanted on (I’ll tell you about that later), the room was quite small but as we arrived quite early, it wasn’t that busy so there was enough space to move around.

All of the Bourjois’ make-up range was laid out over a couple of stations as testers, which you could try out and if you wanted to buy it, you wrote the product number and colour down on your slip. As well as the make up there were stations were you could get your nails done and get makeovers, as well as some gorgeous clothes from Never Fully Dressed.

The best part about the boutique was that everything was discounted, as there was this deal…


Amaze!

I knew that I wanted one of their lipglosses as I’ve always like them, they hold a goodcolour and they don’t feel tacky on your lips, but I had know idea what else toget…

In the end I got amascara for my mum, a gorgeous nudey-darkey-pink nail polish a smokey eye eyeliner in dark brown and one of the 3D lipglosses in a coral/peach – all for £14,result!




I waited until we left the boutique to open my goody bag, and I was not disappointed, I actually would have been happy to just leave with the loot in the goody bag!
The goody bag included:

-A mini 3D lipgloss
-A discoball shaped pink lip balm
-A light-up compact mirror
-A glittery black eyeshadow
-And a Bourjois foam cleanser (?!)

(I didn’t even know they did skincare, but I’ve tried the cleanser and it leaves your skin really soft.)










Overall I was happy that I popped along to the boutique and if it comes back next fashion week, I’d recommend it!

Right, I’m off to stand in the sunshine so I hope you have a lovely weekend and enjoy this beautiful weather because it won’t last long!

Love Keeks xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig