Friday 30 December 2011

My Birthday Suit






Hat/Coat/Jeans/Boots - Topshop // Fur Collar - H&M

I've taken a break from the 12 Days of Christmas Presents series to show you my birthday suit. Ok, so I'm not naked, but this is what I wore on my birthday lunch with the mother, so technically it is my birthday suit, right?

I had such a lovely birthday, I'm still feeling a little tender-headed as I type. I had lunch with my mum, then had a couple drinks getting ready and finally finished the day with a night out.

Anyways, this does kind of tie in with the christmas presents series as the hat was bought in the Topshop sale with some money from my gift-cards. I'm not usually a hat person but I just loved this one, and the fact it was half-price sealed the deal!

Underneath the coat I just wore a mustard coloured blouse from Miss Selfridge, but I had my coat on for the most part as it was so bloody cold; and I carried my Mulberry Alexa, which I wore in this post.

So with Christmas and my birthday over for another year, as usual I look to NYE, so Happy New Year! Hope you have good one!

Love Keeks xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig