Tuesday 8 November 2011

My Friend Alexa



Blouse - Primark / Vest- Gap / Jeans - Topshop
Bag - Mulberry / Brogues - Office / Watch - Folli Follie


Hello everyone!

Thought I’d take a little breakie from my essay to do a quick blogpost – and take my mind off of everything and anything to do with Frankenstein for like, two minutes.

So I’ve decided to introduce you to my mate Alexa! She’s a great friend to me, handy, neutral, durable. Of course I’m talking about my gorgeous Mulbs!

I got this bag about two years ago now and it is without doubt one of my favourites! I actually bought this myself, but being a 17-year-old frivolous spendthrift I didn’t really think about the cost so mum lent me half of the money and I paid her back the balance in regular intervals. (Doh!)

Ahhh being the poor uni student I am now, I wish I had that kind of money to blow on anything (sob). However I don’t regret buying my little acquaintance as she has brought me much happiness throughout the years! This is the outfit I wore the other day on a little lunch date with my mumsy, on which I bought some gorgeous new lipsticks, (a review will follow in due course).

Anyhow, I better be getting back to the ol’ essay, so have a lovely evening guys!

Love Keeks xo

SHARE:

1 comment

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig