Sunday 20 November 2011

17 Lipsticks - Reviewed.



Lipsticks - 17 // Top - Topshop


Hey Guys,

In a previous blogpost I spoke about some new lippies I bought when out with my Mumsy.

So they are both from 17 which, in my opinion, do good lipstick for what it costs. However I was a bit scarred from my previous experience with one of their lipsticks, which was such a fab colour, but it made me look completely washed out (I talk about it here).
Anywho, I thought I’d take a shot and try another. I’m so glad I did! I actually bought three, but my mum took one for herself!

So the first one is a really really deep brown-y plum called ‘New Black’, which actually photographs a lot lighter than it wears, this is definitely my favourite of the two, it’s a lot more dramatic, but if you just dab a bit on, on top of lip balm, it acts a good ‘tint’. The first lipstick is the one I'm wearing in the last picture.

The second is a nude (finally!!) that suits my skin colour really well called ‘Heather-Berry’. It has just a little shimmer in it so it’s suitable for day-to-night!

They are both in the ‘Lasting-Fix’ range, but I’m not sure whether I’d say they last a whole evening out without needing a re-application, but I’m consistently re-applying lipstick/gloss/balm whether I need it or not!

Overall I’m really happy with my purchases, and I know I’ll definitely be wearing them both throughout winter!

Enjoy your Sunday guys!

Love Keeks xo
SHARE:

1 comment

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig