Monday 23 May 2016

stila aqua glow watercolor blush in water blossom


I'm so not usually fussed about blush, I'm normally much more of a highlighter and bronzer lover. Give me a fan brush and I'll go to town highlighting the hell outta my cheekbones so by the time I've finished, blush would just be absolute overkill.

But lately I've been embracing a more pared back look and this blush is the perfect accompaniment. Where I like my base to be more velvety matte the texture of this blush adds a hint of life back into my cheeks. It's literally the less painful, more expensive version of someone pinching your cheeks with the result obviously lasting a hell of a lot longer. To use, I simply give it a little shake and then use my ring finger to dab it onto the apple of each cheek, blending up towards my temple. While the shade looks a bit 'in your face' in the pot, on the cheeks it just a pretty flush of colour. 

I'm definitely going to try the other shades too!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig