Saturday 28 May 2016

Hummingbird Bakery Sweet and Salty Chocolate Cake


Happy bank holiday weekend, guys! 

For me, baking cures in two ways.

One, the process itself is extremely therapeutic and two, you get to eat yummy cake after. Chocolate is the big daddy of cakes and in my opinion no one does them better than Hummingbird Bakery, so when I'm in need of a pick me up I always reach from my Cake Days bakery book

This time around I made the Sweet and Salty Chocolate Cake and luckily I found the recipe online to share with you guys! The only exception is that I topped mine with gold sprinkles instead of grated chocolate. This the recipe for the exact cake above and is a little more complex to make - 


If your a total newbie baker then I'd suggest this one from BBC Recipes (be quick though because they're changing the recipe section soon!)


Happy baking! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig