Monday 8 April 2013

Boucle + Leather


Jacket - Zara // Vest - Primark // Trousers - H&M // Shoes - Office
Necklace - H&M // Sunglasses - Marks & Spencer // Bag - Chanel

Hello lovelies!

How sunny was it this weekend? Even though I was mainly dissertation-ing (It's due in less than a month now!) I did get out to enjoy a few rays. Despite the sun, it wasn't the warmest day ever so I thought I would try out my faux leather trousers. 

I was a bit dubious when I purchased these with images of Ross from Friends's mishap swarming my mind, but I bit the bullet nonetheless. I'm no the tiniest girl in the world so I wanted some that had a bit of give and these H&M ones were the best I found for £24.99, although it was heart-breaking to have to go a size up in them. 

On an even sadder note, tomorrow I go back to uni after Easter break for my last few weeks as a student. I would love to know where those three years have gone!


Love Keeks xo




SHARE:

8 comments

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig