Wednesday 18 January 2012

Caged.




Ring - H&M
Nails - O.P.I Moon Over Mumbai and Rimmel 500 Disco Ball

I've been seriously lacking on the blogposting front recently and it's actually one of my 'to-do's' for 2012 to blog more often so here goes. I actually have a few things that I want to write about, reviews etc...

However today I want to show you this amazing find I got in H&M the other day. It was only £3.99 and I think it's actually the coolest most interesting ring I own. I normally don't get rings for my pinky fingers, but I just thought I had to with this ring as it just makes me want to hold it up to my mouth and channel the look of an evil professor.

It's such a statement ring that it looks great with simple outfits, especially with black and navy. Definitely one of my favourite January purchases!

Hope you're having a lovely day,

Love Keeks xo
SHARE:

2 comments

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig