Thursday 19 January 2012

The Sleek Brow Kit.







Hello! So in yesterday's post, I hinted that I had a few new things to blog about, and one of them is my Sleek brow kit.

I've always been a little dubious about Sleek as it never really struck me as the most reputable brand, but seeing other bloggers and youtubers raving about the brand for a while now, I thought I'd give it a go and see for myself.

I've been interested in getting a brow kit and had been looking at HD brows that a lot of people seem to have, but this kit seems just as popular and cheaper and more widely available, which is important if you think about repurchasing.

The kit comes in two shades - light and dark, which is probably it's only real downside, as while the dark shade is good for my brow colour, the two shades aren't going to work for every customer. Inside there is a wax and a setting powder and three tools - tweezers to pluck strays and two tiny brushes to apply the powder and wax.

I love the way that the wax works to perfect your natural brow without looking overdone and you can also create an arch easily, again just following your natural brow shape. I didn't really find the setting powder that useful, so I opt to just use the wax for my everyday makeup , and think the setting powder will come in handy on a night out if the club is sweaty (ewww gross, I know, but you know it's true!)

Overall, a thumbs up from me for this kit, gives really natural looking structured brows, the opposite to draw in overdone pencil brow. You can buy your Sleek brow kit from Superdrug or the Sleek website here

Love Keeks
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig