Monday 24 November 2014

Into the blue



I know that winter means deep berry and red shades are the nail colours of choice, but for me there is something about a good shade of blue that I’m attracted to in the icier months.

It was only at the weekend when me and my bestie were having a sofa Saturaday and she asked if I have a blue vanish and I brought down 11, I realised I had an affinity to the colour.

I like all of these formulas, but I have to say that the Nails Inc Gel Effect is definitely the longest lasting for me – it seriously doesn’t budge. The Barry M Gelly High Shine Nail paint have some gorgeous colours but for me they are a one day jobby before chipping so I’ll just pop them on for an occasion/ night out.

Do any of you have an unusually large amount of nail polish or does the cheese stand alone?

Love Keeks xo 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig