Tuesday 28 October 2014

Six Shades of Lipstick




I’m not going to lie, I own far far too many lipsticks - so much so that I have a special lip product draw and in this lip product draw I have special sections for each group of colours; reds, nudes and pinks (then balms, gloss and crayons…) In Autumn I tend to veer away from pinks and embrace darker and duskier nudes and reds with the odd berry thrown in for good measure. These beauties are my favourites…
(Clockwise from top right)

Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in 108 Determinee, £26
M.A.C Lipstick in Capricious, £15
Lipstick Queen Velvet Rope lipstick in Entourage, £35
Bobbi Brown Limited Edition Scotch On The Rocks Lipstick in Bordeaux, £22
Flori Roberts Lipstick in 12609, £11.95
Burberry Lipstick in Bright Plum no.15,  £23

Picking a favourite from these beauties is like picking a favourite child.

Love Keeks xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig