Wednesday 2 January 2013

New Year Nails.

    




Nails - Barry M Racing Green and Models Own Emerald City
Ring Fingers - Nails Inc George Street and Models Own Ibiza Mix




Happy New Year Guys!

I know I know, it's a bit late, but better late than never, right?

This blog is fast becoming a nail blog but this NYE I didn't go out for the first time since I was 18, and instead spent the evening in with the boy. Hence, I didn't get all dressed up but kept it slubby in a t-shirt and shorts, so I thought I should at least make some kind of effort with my nails! I thought as it's the last festivity of the season I couldn't resist the ol' glitter nails and decided on two Models Own Polishes in Emerald City and Ibiza Mix.

I am sad that the Christmas/My Birthday/New Years period is over but I'm so excited about what 2013 has to offer! Yesterday I made my 2013 to-do list and I'm feeling optimistic as last year I only missed out one thing (I'm so crap at saving sometimes :/ )

What did you lovelies get up to for the New Year? 


Love Keeks xo

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These are gorgeous - and perfect for the new year! Have a good one! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! They were a pain to get off though! xx

    ReplyDelete

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig