Wednesday 9 January 2013

#21







Dress - Asos // Bag - New Look
Shoes - Kurt Geiger 

Hey girlies,

So my birthday was a week and a half ago and I'm now an old lady according to my nan. My 21st birthday was kind of amazing, a busy weekend of celebrations with my favourite peoples and a hell of a lot of cake.

I so badly wanted to share some of the celebrations on here but I kept forgetting my camera! (stoopid Keeks). So I thought I'd throw my b'day gladrags back on to show you the outfit I wore for my  night out with the girls. 

As soon as I saw this dress, I started virtually planning the accessories around it. Because it has so much embellishment I didn't wear any jewellery and chose a bedazzled (yes I said bedazzled) silver clutch which was £10 in the New Look sale. 

The shoes were also a steal in the Kurt Geiger sale £160 to £59 - I'm still in shock about that.

Also in shock that I'm 21; but I don't think I'll get over that until my next birthday. 

Love Keeks xo 




SHARE:

7 comments

  1. You look AMAZING girl- happy birthday again <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is so nice! Really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning, sounds like you had an excellent bday too. I love your shoes, they're incredible! I always think Kurt Geiger have the best sales - you can always find amazing shoes with loads off the price! xx

    kw-justlikeheaven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :) Yeah I had to restrain myself from buying more pairs! xx

    ReplyDelete

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig