Thursday 9 February 2012

Nerd.





Jumper - Primark // Glasses - ?? (Similar ones here) // Jeans - Topshop
Giraffe necklace - Topshop // Small Bicycle necklace - Accessorize

I’m a nerd, a nerd of the bookworm variety. I love reading so much I did a English literature degree, so it’s always surprised me that I’ve never needed glasses, not even reading glasses. These are just a pair of joke glasses I found lying around my house.

Saying that, I’ve always been intrigued by the way I look with glasses, I think that if I did ever need reading glasses, I’d go for the really geeky frames like these, but a bit smaller, some like the ones that Jess wears in New Girl, (I love that show!!).

My hair seems to want to be super unruly this week, so I thought the best thing for it was to stick it in the old hair doughnut which makes it look deceitfully neater!

I also thought I’d give this lipstick a try, it’s by Collection 2000 and is in the colour Ruby Red. My favourite Mac red lipstick has mysteriously disappeared (don’t you hate it when that happens?) and one of my besties got me this for my birthday. I lined my lips with my Mac lipliner then applied the lipstick. I’m really pleased with the finish of this lippy, it feels moisturising without being too shiny/glossy and doesn’t cling to dry bits, which is a plus in the winter.

I’m so tired right now I can’t believe I’m not in bed yet, I didn’t go to bed ‘til 2am and had to get up at 6am. Nightmare. So I’m signing off, getting into bed and putting in a Gossip Girl dvd.

Have a lovely evening/day depending on when and where you’re reading this!

Love Keeks xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig