Monday 5 September 2016

Marbella






Top - ASOS // Shorts - Levi's via Urban Outfitters // Belt - ASOS // Sliders - Adidas

Hiya! This blogpost is coming at ya live from cloudy LDN - but a week ago I was in beautiful Marbella.

I've been to Spain a few times but never to Marbella - the Costa del Sol, and in all honesty I've never wanted to go. The impression I had of it (rammed with all the TOWIE cast and every other Brit Abroad) was not something that made me want to visit. However, after relinquishing control for the family holiday planning to my brother in law (too many cooks in a Whatsapp group is never a good idea), Marbs is exactly where we ended up. We stayed in the quiet Las Chapas area, so well away from Party Party Puerto Banus and an actual stone through away from the beach and I loved it. This was pretty much my uniform the entire trip and I'm obsessed with these shorts from UO. I find high-waisted shirts so hard to buy because my waist is smaller than my behind but these are pretty perfect and are a good length to avoid bum-munching (a real issue). 

Also a lil braid update - they are still going strong. They've been in for about three weeks now and they itched like a muthamutha at first but I'm coping now. I have a video on braid maintenance coming soon so keep in eye out. Whoop! 

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig