Sunday 14 October 2012

Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen.












Hey Girlies,

So I've been on the look out for a new liquid eyeliner for a while. Even though I still love my Maybelline gel liner, I wanted to add a liquid eyeliner to my make up bag, just to have the option, also I find doing a thiner line is easier with a liquid liner.

I've heard a lot about this eyeliner pen and even though I've tried the felt tippy eyeliner thingymebob before and found it a bit ... meh, I thought hey-ho no harm in trying another brands attempt, right?

And, you know what, I really do like it. It glides on well and you can do your eyeliner as thin or thick as you like because of the small nib. 

There are some down sides though, firstly I wouldn't recommend for day to night make up as it wears away on me and I don't have particularly oily skin. Also, the colour isn't intense black, you need a few strokes and even then it's not the strongest colour ever.

Despite these negatives it's way way better than other felt tip liners I've tried and I'm gonna stick with it for the micro-mini liner I've been wearing lately.

Are you a fan of felt tip liners? What's your favourite?

Love Keeks xo



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig