Sunday 16 September 2012

Keeks Bakes - Vanilla Cinnamon Cupcakes


Usually when someone finds me in the kitchen baking, it’s more than likely that I’m baking these!
They are the simplest and most tasty treats to bake and fun to ice and decorate.



For the recipe, I use my Hummingbird bakery cookbook or this BBC recipe for Vanilla cupcakes. I add an extra ½ teaspoon of Vanilla and ½ a teaspoon of ground cinnamon to make them more to give them a bit of a twist. You can add more or less to taste, but I wouldn’t add more a teaspoon of each as you don’t want the cupcakes to be sickly sweet or to damage the batter.



I like to make different coloured buttercream icing, by simply separating the icing mixture into different bowls and adding a few drops of colouring and stirring in.




Add sprinkles to decorate.

Love Keeks xo  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig