Friday 4 November 2011

Lady Of The Night






I know it’s a little late for a Halloween related post, but, as I didn’t ‘do’ Halloween this year, no costumes or anything (boooo!) I had nothing to post about on Monday.

However today came an occasion that only happens every so often. My Mum cleared some old clothes out of (one of) her wardrobe(s) and I found a gem! This gorgeous top/dress! It’s so dramatic, I love it!

It kind of reminded me of a gothic ritual gown; so I thought hey ho, why not team it with some dark lipstick and go for a bit of a ‘look’.

The lipstick is a recent find, it’s ‘New Black’ by 17. So far so good, in fact, I’m going to do a review on it with the other two sticks I bought, really soon.

Hope everyone has a good weekend, and is safe with those fireworks.

I have work tomorrow, and then on Sunday were having a family fireworks night! Yaay!

Love Keeks xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KeeksReid. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig